To help families incorporate literature into their daily routine at home, I created simple book guides for some of my favorite read alouds.
With each At Home Read Aloud, there are discussion questions, hands-on experiences and extension activities specific to that book.
These reading at home strategies for parents make it so easy for them to engage in the reading process with their children at home!
Each book companion is a reading resource for families that allows them to actively engage in the read aloud together.
- The Jelly Donut Difference – Maria Dismondy
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – Judi Barrett
- Pancakes for Breakfast – Tomie dePaola
- Dragons Love Tacos – Adam Rubin
- Strega Nona – Tomie dePaola
“I love this product! What a great way to get parents involved in reading at home!” – Allison
“I love how this gives parents options as they read aloud.” – Sandra