1. This is how Wednesday started. Coffee. All. Over. The. Floor. And not in my cup. I was walking out the door and dropped it – not cool! Luckily I did not get any on me. Seriously, don’t know how that happened.
2. I went to a state testing training this week. As a second grade teacher, I didn’t have to administer state tests. Now as a fifth grade teacher, I do. I got to sit at the training between my principal and my dad! How cool is that?
3. After a super busy back to school season, I finally have time to create again! Made some posters for my classroom last weekend. I’ll explain more soon!
4. One of my fifth graders gave me an apple! They won’t tell me who though! Either that or they just left it on my desk and forgot about it…
5. It’s fall! Ok, it’s not. But it’s September and that’s close enough. I’ve broken out my fall-scents and I am super excited about it!
And here’s just one more….